CareersCorporate Lawyer Accountant SEO Specialist Content Writer JUNIOR ACCOUNTANTS – Manila OJT / Intern From Any Business Or Management Courses – Manila Office Junior Accountants – Cebu Office Administrative Assistant Human Resource Specialist Junior Accountant Senior Accountant
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College Degree and graduate studies of Law or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position, but fresh bar passers with experience in paralegal work in a corporate inhouse legal department are accepted to apply.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Pasig City. – Candidate must be competent in the drafting of legal documents, contract reviews, document review and editing, etc.
- Working Schedule is from Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Prepare legal documents as instructed
- Represent as company’s legal representative
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and ensure that this is in compliance with all statutory & legal requirements
- Do some business structuring for clients
- Perform corporate secretarial function for clients
- Communicate with various government agencies and offices for clients
- Ensure that clients are in compliance with all current business process laws and regulations
- Review clients’ documentary requirements for submission to government agencies/offices
- Represent the company in the litigation of appropriate cases brought before the courts and/or quasi-judicial bodies
- Conduct research and/or submit reports on legal questions affecting the company
- Perform other remedial legal services (i.e., preparation of demand letters, meet with clients and/or third parties for possible settlement
- Coordinate with department/s and/or colleagues on the referred cases/issues for legal action
- Review and if necessary, recommend revisions or modifications on contracts/agreements and/or prepare such when so requested
- Exercise other functions as may be requested by the company